Tuloso-Midway Middle School Health Services Hours
Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:15 PM
- In order to ensure the safety of all of our students, all medications must be dispensed through the school nurse. This includes non-prescriptive medications as well.
- If your child is running a fever prior to coming to school, they must be fever free for 24 hours without medication prior to coming back to school.
- If your child has a medical condition, notify the nurse so she can assure your child's medical needs are met at school.
- If your child is hospitalized for any reason please be sure to make the nurse aware prior to returning to campus.
- If a parent has any questions in regards to medications/treatment given at school, call the nurse for clarification.